Our country, our state, and our county have all declared states of emergency to deal with the COVID-19 crisis and updates and recommendations from their agencies come regularly.
- The Town Hall building at 5 Elm Street will be closed to visitors until further notice. This includes the Town Clerk, Town Assessors, and Town Justice Court offices.
- Town business can be completed by phone (607-746-3737), email (email@example.com), or regular mail.
- Town Clerk 607-746-3737
- Assessors 607-746-8843
- Justice Court 607-746-7278
- Code Enforcement 607-832-5522
- Scheduled court appearances for March and April 2020 have been postponed and will be rescheduled. You will be notified by mail by the Town Court.
- Any scheduled, in-person Town meetings will be cancelled for the next 4 weeks, alternative options are being explored.
These measures have been put in place to protect our citizens and limit spreading the novel coronavirus. Continue to check our website, townofdelhiny.com, for further updates.
If you are concerned that you may have the coronavirus, please call your primary care provider for screening. They will be able to guide your care. Only use the emergency room for emergencies.
During this time, we hope you and your families stay safe and are able to maintain the social distancing recommended. And remember, Delhi has many outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Delhi Town Board
Mark Tuthill, Supervisor
Bill Cairns, Deputy Supervisor