As long as you applied for your Marriage License at the Town of Delhi you can get a certified transcript at the Town Clerk's Office.
Who is eligible to obtain a marriage certificate copy?
- The Bride or Groom
- Other persons who have a:
- documented judicial or other proper purpose, or
- New York State Court Order
What is a judicial or other proper purpose?
If the applicant is not the bride or groom, a judicial or other proper purpose must be documented. An example of a judicial or other proper purpose would be a marriage record needed by the applicant to claim a benefit. Documentation would consist of an official letter from the agency verifying that to process the claim they require from the applicant a copy of the requested marriage record.
There is a $10 fee for certified marriage certificates
- A completed form (Brought to Clerk's Office via mail or in person)
- A copy of your Driver's License