A certified copy of a birth certificate may be issued to:
- The person named on the birth certificate, if 18 years of age or older;
- The parents or the person named on the birth certificate
- The lawful representative of the person named or the parents of the person named on the birth certificate
- A municipal, state, or federal agency when needed for official purposes.
There is a $10 fee for certified birth certificates.
You will need
- Copy of driver's license
- If driver's license unavailable, photo id