It is important that residents take caution during this unprecedented time. Social distancing is crucial when you are out in public. Please keep a six-foot distance between you and others and be diligent about keeping your hands clean and avoid touching your face. Following these simple steps can help minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
This website contains links to town services, a directory of town officials, departments, committees, documents, and a calendar of town government meetings and events. We're here to help!
- Town Hall is located at 5 Elm St, Delhi NY
- The Office will be closed to visitors until further notice. This includes the Town Clerk, Town Assessors, and Town Justice Court offices.
- Town business can be completed by phone (607-746-3737), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or regular mail.
- Town Clerk 607-746-3737
- Assessors 607-746-8843
- Justice Court 607-746-7278
- Code Enforcement 607-832-5522
- Scheduled court appearances for March and April 2020 have been postponed and will be rescheduled. You will be notified by mail by the Town Court.
Looking for help with town services? Use the links below to get started. Questions? Call (607)746-TOWN (8696).
I want to...