This website contains links to town services, a directory of town officials, departments, committees, documents, and a calendar of town government meetings and events. We're here to help!
Town Hall is located at 5 Elm St, Delhi, NY
Town Hall has installed an intercom system for entry. The Town Clerk's office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am -3:00 pm. We allow only one person or couple in the office at a time for privacy. Due to lack of available waiting space if someone is in the hallway, we will require you to wait outside until they leave as this allows them the privacy to conduct their business. Thank you.
There is a drop box available for your convenience located by the front door entrance to Town Hall.
Town business can be completed by phone (607-746-8696), regular mail or fill out this contact form.
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector/Registrar of Vital Statistics - Press 1
- Town Justice Court - Press 2
- Town Highway Department - Press 3
- Assessor's Office - Press 4
- Code Enforcement Officer - Press 5
- Town Supervisor - Press 6
- Town Bookkeeper - Press 7
Looking for help with town services? Use the links below to get started. Questions? Call (607)746-TOWN (8696).
I want to...